11/07/2010

Bye holiday. Welcome back, friends!




Oh my God, it has been so long since I posted the latest post! How are you? How's your holiday? I saw five scribbles on my latest post, and I thought it was all your holiday plans. But guess what, it's just some chinese unimportant link! You could see them on my post below :(

And so, after I got my report, I spend two days camping with Barbara. So bloody fun! I forgot every detail things of those days so I think I won't tell you how was our camping. I bring my camera, of course. Till the battery died and the memory fulfilled! It's about six hundred photos, tsk. Evan got an accident when we were making our tents. And the next day we were hiking to the waterfall. Ratna even fell so many times LOL! After those tiring days, I have no activites at all. Just stay at home, sometimes turn on the PC, but occasionaly working with my handphone. My PC even crashed for a while. It made me couldn't post here. But then again yesterday my auntie's family came along my home. She brought herself (of course), her husband, and her three daughters; Reyhana, Cia, and Rissa. So last night we went to Kampung Daun, you know that place? It was like a village, yes, little village which is actually a restaurant, a big big big big big restaurant. We had some fun there. Sadly they were going home this morning. Jadi sebenernya gue ga jadi liburan ke Jakarta, because Mother had many job lately. It wasn't a long holiday, after all. Jadi kayaknya ke sana kalau kita libur lebaran aja. Gak lama, 'kan? Puasa tinggal satu bulan lagi hayooooo buat cewek siapa yang belum bayar puasa yang kemarin?

Gak kerasa banget besok harus udah masuk lagi. But all of we had a new grade! That's a good point. Fight for this term! Gak tau kenapa tahun ajaran baru sekarang jadi lebih semangat dari tahun-tahun kemarin. Mungkin karena faktor ketegangan perebutan rangking kemarin kali ya. Ayo, bloggers, semangat untuk besok! Ah, gak kerasa udah naik kelas dua lagi. Tahun depan naik kelas tiga, lalu UN, lalu naik kelas empat, terus mulai PKL. Habis PKL entah mau lanjut kuliah ambil DKV, atau mungkin malah langsung kerja. and then we'll face the real world. Dimana kita gak boleh bergantung lagi sama orang tua. Malu dong. So I'd better spend my school life slowly with all of the joy!

Anyway, sudah packing buku lama dan ngebenahin meja belajar belum? Udah sampulin buku baru? Buat tahun ini aku pake sampul kertas kado biar warna-warni dan bikin gak jenuh belajar kayak sampul coklat. How about you? Good luck for the next term, everybody! Live our life with joy and happiness ♥ 



Loves,
Chacha ;)

No comments: