10/06/2010

Hello world.

Hey I've been neglecting Polaroid for awhile. I still have a lot of exams, anyway. And a thing that I haven't told you, I attended Broadcast Reward 9! I know that was held a loooong time ago, but still exciting to tell to.


Preparation first :)


We had a break


Bamby and Me




This is how crazy we are when we were performing




Our symbol for Barbara. Barbara Undergroundddddd!!

And I got an award from Ara. Thanks :)



the rules:

1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.

7 things about my self
  1. Friendly
  2. Funny
  3. Lazy
  4. Pretty (Hhh I know that's extremely stupid)
  5. Clever
  6. Freak
  7. Pessimistic
And I'll give this award to everyone who sees my blog. Feel free to take it :D


So yeah, still have many exams till next week. I'm posting because we had a break till Sunday. Errr well, good luck, everyone! Hope we get a high mark for every subjects :)

No comments: