15/05/2010

pathetic follower



I hate when someone copies my style, with or without my permission. I was like thinking that they have no their  own self identity. It's better if they could dressed better than my style which they had copied. But it's totally not and it more and more makes my mood bad. I mean, okay they have their right to wear every clothes that they're want to. But puhlease, can't you just make your own style and not being another me? Are you my fans, or what? Or just the other girls that don't know how to dress well and desperately want to be me and then without my permission you wear every single thing I wear? I sometimes wanna scream onto your face, telling that you copy my style and I fucking damn hate that! You're pathetic, bitch!


P.S: Tagboard is not working nowadays, huh? Well then if you wanna leave your mark, just comment on my post. Thank you :)

No comments: